Thursday, September 1, 2011

My plans for this blog!

I have attempted to try and start a few blogs here and there but never really had a focus or knew where to go. My biggest reason for creating a blog is obviously to help promote my paintings. Eventually, I also plan on exploring polymer clay and creating sculptures out of this for various purposes.  But for now, I feel I need to focus on one thing at a time!  The other reason for this blog is to keep track of life and how it is going and to be able to look back and see where life has taken me.  My hope is also that it gives others out there an idea of what my life is about and gives you hope, encouragement, a laugh or a bit of "been there, done that" feeling to know you are not alone in life's struggles!

Today I have to work at my nursing job from 4-midnight, ugh. I can hardly keep my eyes open as it is but have a 2 year old running around so can't exactly nap!  This week has been one of those where everyone else is keeping me awake at night...my daughter is getting her 2 year molars and waking frequently, my son decided it was important to wake me up to tell me about his dream (not nightmare) at 2 am, my husband snores periodically but not enough for me to get used to it, just enough to wake me up!  I'm sure many of you have similar problems!

Well, off to do some more painting, catch up on the 4 baskets of laundry that need folded and put away (my least favorite chore of all) and play with my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment